2.14.2007

Testing 1, 2, 3... Is this thing on?

So, I guess introductions are in order.

I'm Christopher.

I'm Follower of Christ. I don't like to use the term Christian, because I'm not sure I know what it means. I know what it means as a word but not so much as a lifestyle. Or deeper still as a faith. I know what it looks like for a small child to follow hesitantly after it's parent; into the dentists office or into school on the first day. I think that image is much more accurate than all the frustration and pain that the 'Christian' tag indicates.

Although, if a madman with a gun walked up to me and asked if I was a Christian, I pray I'd say yes.

I'm married to a wonderful woman named Jessica, and we have a wonderful son named Timothy. Between the two of them they are a walking example of goodness and beauty in the world. My wife is patience incarnate and Timothy is joy on 2 legs.

Any questions? please ask?

No comments: