11.26.2007

Ahhhh, now that feels right.

So yesterday I lead worship at Forest Park. Awesome.

Not me of course, just the simple fact that it was like coming home after exile. Like we've been wandering in a dry land and we're entering a land flowing with milk and bagels.

It felt right. I had no idea where the service was going or what the sermon direction was, I just got to play and sing. It was great.

It felt good.

Really, really good.

Thank you God! You are good. I was wondering for a while, but it was me who faltered. Not you.

I feel no shame in doubting, just relief that I was wrong.

And that life is good again.

Peace, all.

2 comments:

Jesse said...

That is awesome. I can totally relate to something feeling right like that. I'm so very glad that you had that experience and I pray many more of the same for you.

Jesse said...

That is awesome. I can totally relate to something feeling right like that. I'm so very glad that you had that experience and I pray many more of the same for you.