3.11.2008

Like a hoover.


Yesterday Sucked.

I did have an ok morning at work, but things were a little sluggish. I had a 'fog' in my head so I had a hard time concentrating.

I came home and played with the trains with Tim. He got a Thomas 'Stop & Go' Set with his own cash on Sunday, and so we reveled in the joys of wooden figure 8 railroads. Sometimes he lets me play with Percy. Sometimes.

Then Timothy and I went to Pizza Hut to pick up diner. It was my turn to cook. He totally charmed the girl who rang us up. I'm convinced that if he had a more advanced vocabulary he could have scored some free bread sticks, at least.

Then I got home and had a conversation with Nancy that I did not want to have. It messed me up real good. I didn't and still don't know what to do or how to feel. Anger, pain, frustration all at the same time.

I then took those with me back to work. I clocked back in at 8PM. You see we were behind on a 'Planned Changeover' that had to have absolute compliance by the 8th. Not a really big deal that we're behind, except that all the bigwigs will be here today (Tues). So about 8 of us locked ourselves in the store, and redid all the end caps. I left at 1AM, only because we weren't supposed to get overtime, so I can still do my shift today. That means only about 5-6 hours of sleep for the 3rd night in a row. I feel like I'm back in college with out the dorm-smell.

I have a headache that seems to be immune to every form of painkiller in the house, probably even Kryptonite.

But I'm back to reveling in figure 8 train sets and laughing when the train falls of the bridge. I'll be ok when this headache lifts and I put my hands back to work.

Pray for Nancy.

No comments: