4.01.2008

This is the dumbest holiday ever.

So i get on my RSS reader to see what my cyber-peeps are up to to day.

About 5 blogs down I read this from Andrew Osenga, "After many, many coffees, lunches, and more recently, lawyer’s office visits, I am glad to announce my renewed partnership with Forefront Records."

What? Don't go back to Forefront Andy! Bad Idea!

I was so frustrated with the guy that I took him out of my blog subscriptions.

Next I read this from Carlos "It is with little fanfare, and much conversation, that I have decided to close the doors of Ragamuffin Soul."

What on earth is happening? has the world gone mad? Everything that is good about music/faith on the internet is dying or dead.

Then I realized it was April Fools day.

This is the dumbest holiday ever.

Later on I realized that this, which I had already read and taken as genuine, was also a joke. "After much thought and assistance from friends (new and old!) we are very excited to announce that we’ll be moving - not to Canada but to Canada Bay Australia!" Thanks Chris

Andrew, Carlos, Chris, if you ever read this, I just want you to know one thing.

You're all nerds.

2 comments:

Chris from Canada (not Bay) said...

Haha - sorry for not making it more obvious :)

Christopher said...

No it was pretty obvious, I was just pretty oblivious.