11.21.2008

For those of you that enjoy gossip and lies...

I was just forawrded an email listing companies that plan to go out of business after Jan 1st. 

Not surprisingly Circuit City was listed.

Right, since Sears closed their doors after they filed chapter 11. 

Oh, and K-Mart.

Don't believe lies.

You want the truth. I will give you the truth.

Circuit city is the 2nd largest electronic retailer in the ENTIRE WORLD. it simply will not go belly up. We may end up as a subsidiary of another company, but it's too big a boat to sink that fast.

I, personally, don't have any other choice but to show up to work every day and work my ass off. It's all I have and I won't let it go under.

3 comments:

Andrew Betts said...

It'd be nice if the people that run the stores treated us like human beings instead of slaves.

Nancy said...

You said ass. I'm telling mom...

Christopher said...

so did you...