2.11.2009

the most unfortunate statement I've read in a while.

I'm not the kind of guy who looks for things to nitpick. I don't have a problem with you, if you don't have a problem with me. 2 of my best friends are either of a completely different denomination or Buddhist.

So today I get my quarterly copy of 'RCA Today' in the mail. They sent it to me.

The first paragraph on page 12 states "Life at Harbor Church in Prior Lake, Minnesota, is unusual. A majority of church members are in recovery from something - drugs, alcohol, anger, divorce, mental health issues."

1. That's not unusual, that's beautiful.

2. Most churches are full of 'those people' we just lie to each other to protect our image.

3. I'm going to write for 'RCA Today' because apparently it does not take much.

No comments: