3.23.2009

falling off the face...

In the last month I have...
  • lost my job.
  • kinda got a new one
  • moved
  • gave several carloads of stuff to Goodwill (oh the freedom!)
  • been violently-ill, twice
  • been so dizzy that all I could do was watch Indiana Jones
  • saw and loved Watchmen
  • played with 155 thousand legos with Paul, my pseudo nephew
  • missed church 3 times ( see violently-ill)
  • seen God move in my life and circumstance when I doubted he would
I read this on Billy Chia's blog and it really sums up everything. "You don't need to change, you need to die"(..to yourself and your desires and your ideas and your dreams and your preconceptions and your...)

1 comment:

Andrew Betts said...

Glad to see your functioning, I was getting a little worried about you the fam