...besides the obvious
1. I don't like being stuck in one place - I just don't like the feeling of having to sit down all day. My legs get all tired from nothing and then my back starts to itch in places unreachable.
2. I don't like watching TV all day - I do enjoy a well told story, but there just aren't enough of those on TV to last the day. I end up watching the some special on the history channel about the early history of Alien Activity or some other nonsense like that. I did enjoy the Daily Show with Jon Stewart and The Colbert Report, but probably should not have watched because I laughed so much my chest hurt.
3. I don't like asking for or needing help - Now don't get me wrong, my wife is a great help-mate, I just don't burdening her more that usual. She's got enough going on with the sick kids to keep her plenty busy. I also have ahorrible sense of timing. I always ask for things when she's got both hands full already. Sorry Honey.
4. I feel useless and unproductive - I don't like feeling unproductive. I often have to be doing something, even if it's unnecessary, just to feel right with the world. Sitting on the couch, does not qualify.
5. I become a complete sap - I cried like, 8 times Yesterday. I cried once listening to Lincoln Brewster Today is the day. Not a sappy album. I also cried during Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. It was ridiculous.