5.22.2009

i never was a cussing kind of guy.

Until I started working for Stanley Steemer, where everyone smoked and cussed like sailors. I had dabbled with the not-as-bad-as-the-others when I was younger, because I wanted to feel dangerous. That's how it felt anyway, I don't know that I've ever been or ever will be dangerous.

When I left SS and joined the team at Circuit City, I resolved to leave the unwanted cussing behind and only cuss when it was appropriate. I became the resident Cussing-Pastor, who cussed just enough to be 'relevant'. 

I've been nearly cuss free for almost 2 months now.

Then someone directed me here, and a string of expletives rolled through my brain that would put Clark Griswold to shame.

The way I figure it, this other retailer purchased the rights to the name and logo from the Bankruptcy court. Not run by the same people, not operated with the same goals, not the same company.

I'll be buying my next computer at Best Buy. Or Cost-Co, but not Circuit City.

No comments: