- When I started blogging I thought that it would be easy by now.
- When I started blogging I thought I had a message than I needed to communicate. I’ve realized that I do have a message that needs to be communicated, but what I need from this blog is simply to communicate.
- I worry about what other people think way too much. So I’m going to be more honest, talk more about my real life, and complain less.
A few truths that I cannot (will not) run from.
- I am an artistic, creative person and I need to create or I die inside. Like a shark but with less teeth and a better reputation.
- I am not funny to most people. That’s because most people aren’t British. Or Canadian.
I am a collection of interests, ideas, and personality quirks that only exists in me. So If I continue to write in a way that isn’t honest, you’ll know better.
- I can be a jerk.
- The Gospel of Christ is life changing and transforming. I am no longer the man I was. I will never be again. I get to choose my own motivations and God willing they will always be pure.
I’ve also realized that I’m not as committed to this thing as I thought I was; which I’m okay with. I’ve got some other things that deserve my commitment tons more.
What does all this mean? It means I’m going to be nerdier. And Honest-er. And I really don’t know, but at least I know that much.