8.03.2009

Movie Log 2009

I’m going to keep a running list of all the movies I see for the first time this year, just for myself. (I’m starting this in July, so next year will be much more accurate.)

In the Theater – in order of when I saw them
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
The Watchmen
Star Trek

At Home – in the order that I remembered
Evan Almighty
Eagle Eye
Stardust
24 Seasons 1-4 (not exactly a movie, but awesome none-the-less)
Indiana Jones: The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Pirates of the Caribbean 2 & 3
The Bucket List

To Watch List – in no order at all
Jacob the Liar
Batman; The Dark Night
Transformers 2
G.I. JOE
Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I have Jacob the Liar on DVD....maybe that's why it's on this list, but if not you won't have to rent it!

rob said...

Man I hated Eagle Eye....loved Star Trek.