8.15.2009

Where did all the time go?

I used to wake with the comming day
With a smile, a laugh at the things you'd say,
Now I'm just frustrated that it works this way,
Where did all the time go?

I used to see joy in your innocent eyes
I always found hope in the thing you'd find
Your laugh refreshed my weary life
Where did all the time go?

These days have brought me trouble, from every point of view
I can't see past the bruises, to find the joy anew
I've wasted time on pity, that won't result in much
But It's taken time away from me, and all the things I love

I'm sorry that I'm angry, I'm sorry that I yell
I'm sorry that I'm distant, I'm sorry you can tell
I'm sorry that I'm mising, these days I love so well
Where did all the time go?
Where did all the time go?
I'll get it back

No comments: