11.06.2009

some guys were born to be fanboys.

I guess It’s time I was honest with myself. I’m a fanboy. I’m way too into the Firefly & Serenity ‘Verse.
When I was out of work earlier this year I watched all 14 Episodes of Firefly and Serenity. When I was laid up after my appendectomy, I watched all 14 episodes of Firefly. I would have watched Serenity, but I can’t find it. I think I loaned it out, but I can’t remember to whom. (That’s ok. I can totally justify buying a copy of a movie I’ve already purchased. As long as it’s Serenity.)

I watched A Knight’s Tale the other day which stars Alan Tudyk (Wash’ in Firefly) and I was more than a little geeked that he was in it. The whole time I found myself comparing his acting styles and the characters and …. Isn’t that just ridiculous?

I’m more than a little into Sci-Fi, so we DVRed (I just made that a real word) ABC’s Premiere of ‘V’ the other night. I was nearly ecstatic when I realized that Alan Tyudk and Morena Baccarin (also on Firelfy) were in the same show. YEAH!

I found out about the show like most, long after it was canceled, but if I could sign a petition to FOX I would totally make up at least 14 fake people because I want new Firefly/Serenity story that bad.

So….Hi, my name is Chris and I’m a Firefly/Serenity Fanboy.

What are you way too into?

2 comments:

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy said...

I'm thinking about the answer to that question.

Meanwhile, I dig your new layout...