6.19.2012

I found this blog today on my lunch break and I have to say that it is a breath of fresh air.


http://rebootingworship.com/


She asks some really good solid questions that I don't readily have answers for and makes some points about being introverted in a church culture that is very, VERY extroverted that I really resonated with. And all this time I thought I was the only one...


"If being still is a command of God, why isn’t the church making stillness more accessible to us? If people are anything like me, they need a little encouragement and prodding toward the quiet. Our lives have made it incredibly difficult to find it ourselves."

1 comment:

Jamie Kocur said...

Just stumbled upon this. Thanks so much for stumbling into my blogging world, reading, and sharing with others. :)